Monday, April 7, 2008

me, myself, and i

I am a daughter, a sister, a friend.
I'll tell you I hate popcorn when asked because I think I don't like it,but really I do.
I can't fake how I feel.
I love to laugh so hard that I cry. It's my absolute favorite thing to do.
I could live solely on dessert.
I care too much what people think about me.
I love teaching young minds. There is nothing more important to me.
I'm a terrible liar.
I am very sarcastic.
I love green peas and soy beans.
I sometimes come across as snobby. Please don't judge me for that, I'm just incredibly shy.
In discussion, I wont add much to the conversation, but I love to listen. I find I learn the most that way.
Inside jokes make me so happy.
Sometimes I wish I was poor.
I've never been one to have many friends, but the friends I do have are incredible.
I desire to be a part of something bigger than myself.
I hate confrontation and if it's needed, I usually get walked all over.
I have an unhealthy and weird fear of mushrooms. They really freak me out. I know this is odd.
I have met someone special.
I'd do pretty much anything for anyone. But that doesn't make me a good person.
I am a Christ follower. It is the most difficult thing I have ever done, but so incredibly worth it.
This year has been filled with many mistakes, learning, and grace so far. It has been so refreshing.

No comments: